Antenna & RF Feed-Thru Insulators
• 31" overall height (end to end)
• 12" diameter center mounting flange
• 11" from top terminal to center flange
• 19-1/4" from bottom terminal to center flange
• 6-3/4" diameter flange terminal (each end)
Beehive Antenna Insulator
• Bottom terminal: 3/16" stud
• Top terminal: Compression nut to accept 1/8" whip antenna or use locking nut to secure a wire lead
• Dimensions: 2" diameter ceramic fits in 3" hole. 6-1/4" overall length
• Weight: 2.55 lbs
Glazed Ceramic Antenna Insulator
7/8"D x 2-1/2"L.
Ceramic Antenna Insulator
Antenna Guy Insulator
Glazed Ceramic Feedthru
Navy Brass & Clear Glass
Navy Bowl Giant
7" max diameter ceramic bowl stands 6" above the mounting surface. 3/8" solid brass bolt pokes 5-1/2" out bottom, as pictured. Galvanized shield cone is removable. Bolt collar includes galvanized hardware.
Ceramic Stand Off
Threaded Post Stand Off
For use in a vacuum laser chamber: use aluminum holding ring (LZR) ALRING3 if your 3/4 hole is flush. Use aluminum holding ring (LZR) ALRING1 if your 3/4" hole is beveled to accomodate an O-ring.