Eccosorb ® absorber. Narrow banded, magnetically loaded, resonant silicone absorber. 2.5 GHz resonant frequency. 12" x 12" x 0.085" thick super flexible rubber pad. Eccosorb ® is manufactured by Emerson & Cuming Microwave Products. Normally sells for $75 per sheet.
• Lining radar nacelles and the exterior of airframes particularly where high power is present.
• Lining of cavity backed and shrouded telecommunication antennas where narrowband performance is required.
• Lining metal surfaces of vehicles to reduce overall radar signature.
• Lining metal surfaces to attenuate surface currents, suppressing reflections inside microwave modules, and dampening cavity resonances in microwave modules.
• For module interference, cavity resonance and surface
current problems, ECCOSORB® GDS, ECCOSORB® MCS
and ECCOSORB® BSR are recommended due to their
magnetic properties, broad band performance, as well
as the availability of a wider range of thicknesses
(0.010” to 0.100”)