RF Surface Mount Switches
Surface Mount Switch
M/A-COM high power GaAs SPDT switch. DC-2.5 GHz. M/A-COM's SW-277 is a GaAs MMIC SPDT switch in a low cost SOIC 8-lead surface mount plastic package. Ideally suited for use where very low power consumption is required. Typical applications included transmit / receive switching, switch matrices, and filter banks in systems such as: radio and cellular equipment, PCM, GPS, fiber optics modules and other battery powered radio equipment.
- Positive supply and control voltages
- +36 dBm Typ. 1 dB compression point, 8v supply
- +65 dBm Typ. 3rd order intercept point, 8v supply
- Low insertion loss: 0.4 dB typical
- Low power consumption: 100 µW
- Fast switching speed
- Tape and reel packaging - 500 pcs per reel
(NOTE: Quantity Prices are for full reels only)
Individual pieces pricing.
Tape and reel pricing.
$1.90 (1 reel = 500 pcs), $1.65 (5+ reels)